The dream team.
day 25 - the most hilarious movie you’ve ever seen
I’ve seen a lot of hilarious movies, and while I can’t say one is funnier than the rest, I have laughed out loud every time I’ve watched this. There are just too many fantastic moments, like Jonah Hill trying to buy those goldfish boots, and Steve Carell getting waxed, and THE MONTAGE OF HIS HOME LIFE. I can’t. I need to go watch it like…right now so I’m not just laughing to myself.
IMBD has updated the list of release dates for 50/50:
- USA, Canada 30 September 2011
- France 9 November 2011 (old date: 30 September)
- Portugal 10 November 2011
- Hong Kong 17 November 2011 (new)
- Netherlands 17 November 2011 (new)
- UK 25 November 2012 (old date: 18 November)
- Hungary 1 December 2011 (old date: 20 October)
- Sweden 2 December 2011 (old date: 4 November)
- Ireland 4 January (new)
NOVEMBER 25TH IS SOOO FAR AWAYYYYY
KYLE: I was in the neighborhood - I was just on a date with Claire, the girl I met at the bookstore? My date did not go well, unfortunately, due to a lack of chemistry… and, I think, an overuse of profanity on my part. But, whilst on my date… I ran into Rachael.
ADAM: Oh, yeah?
KYLE: And I would like to present to you what I am going to call Exhibit…
This movie just solidified my love for Seth Rogen so much. This scene was flawless. Especially when he says “I’ve hated you for months, and now I have fucking evidence that you suck as a person!” because come on, we’ve all been there.